GreenTree Hosting, LLC. collects basic client information to make your support experience the very best on the Internet. We respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly.
General Browsing: GreenTree Hosting, LLC. gathers navigational information about where you go on our website. This information allows us to see which areas are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors? online shopping experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our website (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
Disclosure of Personal Information: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase credits online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable GreenTree Hosting, LLC. to deliver services to you. To ensure compliance with federal law, GreenTree Hosting, LLC. does not maintain information provided by children under the age of 16.
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our website, the site or the public.
GreenTree Hosting, LLC. does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
Updating Personal Information: We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
Use of Forums / Discussion Boards: None of the information contained on our website is medical, legal, business, or other advice or opinion of GreenTree Hosting, LLC.. Any opinion expressed via this service is that of its author. Users are reminded that postings are automatic, instantaneous, and are not pre-reviewed. Additional facts and information on legal or other developments may affect the subjects discussed. Confidential information should not be discussed. GreenTree Hosting, LLC. assumes no responsibility for the content or consequences, direct or indirect, of communications by users.
Links: For your convenience, our website may contain links to other sites. GreenTree Hosting, LLC. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
GreenTree Hosting, LLC. believes in providing a safe and secure shopping experience for all of our clients. We provide stringent and effective security measures on our website.
It is our policy to never send private information, such as your credit card number, via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we recommend you adopt in all of your Internet activities.
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS (TAC) In order to maintain our system integrity and resources we expect our customers to act responsibly. When you use any GreenTree Hosting, LLC. services, in any form, you automatically agree to the following Conditions.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services we provided when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used. In short:
- No adult content (Pornography)
- No online gambling
- No Spam, No unsolicited e-mailing. All outbound email must be to recipients wishing to receive your mail and/or in a mailing list that is 100% Opt-In. Sending SPAM from our servers is a violation of our TAC and can result in immediate cancellation of your account.
- No falsifying the FROM address in outbound email and/or mailing lists. Falsifying the FROM address can result in the immediate cancellation of your account.
- No Warez, cracks, copyright infringement No Server abuse -Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer, of us is strictly prohibited.
- No Unauthorized use of other people’s accounts or computers
- No IRC Chat Rooms – We do not allow clients to install their own chat rooms of any kind, without approving it with the Support Team.
- Background Running Programs – Prior approval required for any programs to run continually in the background.
- NO IRC chat will be approved, FlashChat and MyPHPChat are two chat apps that have been approved.
- No IRC – We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
- Payment Policies – All accounts are set up on a pre-pay basis. Setup fees are charged for all new accounts and major account changes. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of pre-payment. We reserves the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies us using our on-line cancellation form for a request for termination of services.
- To cancel your account, you must use the cancellation form or call our billing office at 203-401-8822 and get a cancellation number.
- Please Take Note: Failure to use your account and/or moving your domains and/or website to another hosting service does NOT constitute a cancellation of services with GreenTree Hosting, LLC. You must use the cancellation form or call our billing office at 203-401-8822 and get a cancellation number.
- Before accounts are suspended or cancelled, any credit card on file will be used to pay any and all past due invoices.
- GreenTree Hosting, LLC. will continue to attempt to collect payment for any and all past due invoices on accounts that are cancelled and still have a balance due to GreenTree Hosting, LLC. Collection attempts include charging any credit card on file, emailing invoices and submitting past due accounts to collection agencies.
- Domain Registration fees are not refundable at all.
- Lawful Purposes – We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Customers may only use our servers for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited.
- Indemnification – Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against us, our agents, our customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with our servers; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from our servers.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by our Web hosting service and our employees. We reserves the right to revise the policies at any time.
- All end-users, resellers and dedicated servers of us must adhere to the above policies.
- Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
NOTE: Accounts cancelled or terminated due to violations of our Terms of Service and/or Terms and Conditions will NOT receive any refunds for any unused service periods.