III-B. CANCELLATION POLICIES
- To cancel your account, you must use the cancellation form that is located inside the customer portal, or call our billing office at 203-401-8822 and get a cancellation number. To ensure that you are not billed for another month of service, you must cancel your account before the 30th of the month. All accounts requesting cancellation are terminated on the last day of the month.
- Please Take Note: Failure to use your account and/or moving your domains and/or website to another hosting service does NOT constitute a cancellation of services with GreenTree Hosting, LLC. You must use the cancellation form that is located inside the customer portal,or call our billing office at 203-401-8822 and get a cancellation number.
- Before accounts are suspended or cancelled, any credit card on file will be used to pay any and all past due invoices.
- GreenTree Hosting, LLC. will continue to attempt to collect payment for any and all past due invoices on accounts that are cancelled and still have a balance due to GreenTree Hosting, LLC. Collection attempts include charging any credit card on file, emailing invoices and submitting past due accounts to collection agencies.
Note: All billing correspondence [invoices, notifications, etc] is done via email. It is crucial that you maintain a current email address with us.
Our online billing system enables every customer to:
- Pay your bill(s) Online
- View your past and current billing history
- Make changes to your billing records [contact names, cc numbers, etc]
- Print out your invoices
- Select plain text / html email invoicing
We currently accept payment, in US Dollars only, through the following sources:
- American Express
You can contact our billing department via the form in your customer portal. Please be sure to include your username on all billing correspondence.