III-A. PAST DUE AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICIES
- All accounts not paid by the 15th of the month will be suspended. Suspended accounts will not be allowed any access to their servers nor use any stored service credits.
- GreenTree Hosting, LLC. attempts to automatically charge any credit card(s) on file for all past due invoice for current, suspended and cancelled accounts.
- GreenTree Hosting, LLC. will continue to attempt to collect payment for any and all past due invoices on accounts that are cancelled and still have a balance due to GreenTree Hosting, LLC. Collection attempts include charging any credit card on file, emailing invoices and submitting past due accounts to collection agencies.
- Please Take Note: Failure to use your account and/or moving your domains and/or website to another hosting service does NOT constitute a cancellation of services with GreenTree Hosting, LLC. You must use the cancellation form or call our billing office at 203-401-8822 and get a cancellation number.
- Accounts suspended and reactivated must pay all past due and current amounts and are subject to the following reactivation fees:
– Shared Servers: $39 reactivation fee
– VMWare Virtual Servers: $59 reactivation fee
– Dedicated Servers: $99 reactivation fee
- Accounts past due over 30 days cannot be reactivated. You must sign up for new service and pay the full setup fees associated with the server option you choose
- Terminated/canceled accounts lose all their stored service credits associated with their hosting account (not any credits purchased separately), including any reserved credits for existing jobs.
- Any money paid in advance is non-refundable with the exception of the first two months payment which is covered by the 30 day money back guarantee.
Note: All billing correspondence [invoices, notifications, etc] is done via email. It is crucial that you maintain a current email address with us.
Our online billing system enables every customer to:
- Pay your bill(s) Online
- View your past and current billing history
- Make changes to your billing records [contact names, cc numbers, etc]
- Print out your invoices
- Select plain text / html email invoicing
We currently accept payment, in US Dollars only, through the following sources:
- American Express
You can contact our billing department via the form in your customer portal. Please be sure to include your username on all billing correspondence.